论坛时间:2019年11月5-8日论坛时间:2019年10月21-25日
2007年11月5日至7日,来自澳大利亚、美国、加拿大、日本、匈牙利、中国等国家的近百名农业科学家聚会中国杨凌,以“国际农业合作、创新与发展”为主题,就旱区农业与节水农业、高效畜牧业与动物疾病防控、食...
【点击查看更多内容】
2016 首页» 杨凌国际农业科技论坛» 参会代表» 2016

KALBITZ,Karsten

Title: Professor

Address: Soil Resources and Land Use, TU Dresden, PiennerStrasse 19, 01737 Tharandt, Germany (private: ZumHeideberg 54, 01728 Bannewitz

Email: karsten.kalbitz@tu-dresden.de

Expertise: biogeochemistry of terrestrial ecosystem, soil science, carbon cycle, soil-water interactions, soil pollution

I am the head of the chair `Soil Resources and Land Use´ at Dresden University of Technology. I am an expert in the dynamics of organic matter in soils and waters. In my research I link biogeochemical processes in terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. I have a strong focus on the role of organic matter for biogeochemical processes in a changing world, e.g. controls of the dynamics of dissolved organic matter, the role of soils for C sequestration, soil erosion and the carbon cycle, interactions between organic matter and minerals, redox processes, the dynamics of pollutants and effects of natural and manufactured nanoparticles on soil processes.

Professional Positions:

2014-present   Professor Soil Resources and Land Use, Institute of Soil Science and Site Ecology, TU Dresden 

2009-2014  Professor Earth Surface Science, Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED), University of Amsterdam

2004  Habilitation at the University of Bayreuth; Thesis: “Dynamics of dissolved organic matter in soils: Controls and relevance for carbon sequestration”

1999-2008  Assistant and Associate professor at the University of Bayreuth 

1996   PhD at Martin-Luther-University Halle and the Department of Soil Sciences, Center of Environmental Research Leipzig-Halle, German;

Thesis: "Release of dissolved organic matter (DOM) and its effects on the mobilization of selected pollutants in dependence on soil and site properties"

Academic positons:

Head of the Soil and Environmental Chemistry Laboratories of IBED, University of Amsterdam (2010- 2013)

Member of the Board of Examiners Earth Science, University of Amsterdam (2010-2014)

KALBITZ, Karsten
发布时间:2016-12-20 来源:

上一篇: $article.name
下一篇: $article.name
版权所有 © 2006-2012 西北农林科技大学 国际合作与交流处
中国.陕西.杨凌邰城路3号  Tel: +86-29-87082857  Fax:+86-29-87082892  Email: ipo@nwsuaf.edu.cn